Subway Melt® Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Subway Melt® Salad contains 200 calories, 18g protein, 13g total carbohydrates and 10g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 50%||•||Vitamin C 50%|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Subway Melt® Salad?
- There are 200 calories in the Subway Melt® Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Subway Melt® Salad?
- The Subway Melt® Salad has 18g protein, 13g carbs and 10g fat. That means 31% of calories come from protein, 51% of calories come from carbs, and 17% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.