Italian B.M.T. Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Italian B.M.T. Salad contains 230 calories, 14g protein, 12g total carbohydrates and 15g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230||Calories from Fat 135|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 50%||•||Vitamin C 50%|
|Calcium 6%||•||Iron 12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Italian B.M.T. Salad?
- There are 230 calories in the Italian B.M.T. Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Italian B.M.T. Salad?
- The Italian B.M.T. Salad has 14g protein, 12g carbs and 15g fat. That means 25% of calories come from protein, 48% of calories come from carbs, and 27% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.