Autumn Carved Turkey Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Autumn Carved Turkey Salad contains 300 calories, 25g protein, 26g total carbohydrates and 9g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 81|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 40%||•||Vitamin C 40%|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 35%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Autumn Carved Turkey Salad?
- There are 300 calories in the Autumn Carved Turkey Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Autumn Carved Turkey Salad?
- The Autumn Carved Turkey Salad has 25g protein, 26g carbs and 9g fat. That means 27% of calories come from protein, 63% of calories come from carbs, and 10% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.