Spicy Italian Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Spicy Italian Salad contains 310 calories, 15g protein, 11g total carbohydrates and 23g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 310||Calories from Fat 207|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 50%||•||Vitamin C 50%|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Spicy Italian Salad?
- There are 310 calories in the Spicy Italian Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Spicy Italian Salad?
- The Spicy Italian Salad has 15g protein, 11g carbs and 23g fat. That means 24% of calories come from protein, 39% of calories come from carbs, and 37% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.