Southwest Chicken Club Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Southwest Chicken Club Salad contains 860 calories, 44g protein, 27g total carbohydrates and 56g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 860||Calories from Fat 504|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 56g||72%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||32%|
|Vitamin A 25%||•||Vitamin C 120%|
|Calcium 35%||•||Iron 60%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Southwest Chicken Club Salad?
- There are 860 calories in the Southwest Chicken Club Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Southwest Chicken Club Salad?
- The Southwest Chicken Club Salad has 44g protein, 27g carbs and 56g fat. That means 27% of calories come from protein, 38% of calories come from carbs, and 35% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.