Homestyle Crispy Chicken Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Homestyle Crispy Chicken Salad contains 690 calories, 41g protein, 41g total carbohydrates and 41g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 690||Calories from Fat 369|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 41g||53%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Vitamin A 60%||•||Vitamin C 100%|
|Calcium 10%||•||Iron 60%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Homestyle Crispy Chicken Salad?
- There are 690 calories in the Homestyle Crispy Chicken Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Homestyle Crispy Chicken Salad?
- The Homestyle Crispy Chicken Salad has 41g protein, 41g carbs and 41g fat. That means 24% of calories come from protein, 53% of calories come from carbs, and 24% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.