Chicken & Bacon Ranch Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Chicken & Bacon Ranch Salad contains 510 calories, 30g protein, 14g total carbohydrates and 38g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 510||Calories from Fat 342|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 38g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 60%||•||Vitamin C 60%|
|Calcium 30%||•||Iron 14%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Chicken & Bacon Ranch Salad?
- There are 510 calories in the Chicken & Bacon Ranch Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Chicken & Bacon Ranch Salad?
- The Chicken & Bacon Ranch Salad has 30g protein, 14g carbs and 38g fat. That means 30% of calories come from protein, 32% of calories come from carbs, and 38% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.