Big Philly Cheesesteak Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Big Philly Cheesesteak Salad contains 330 calories, 32g protein, 17g total carbohydrates and 16g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330||Calories from Fat 144|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A 60%||•||Vitamin C 50%|
|Calcium 25%||•||Iron 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Big Philly Cheesesteak Salad?
- There are 330 calories in the Big Philly Cheesesteak Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway Big Philly Cheesesteak Salad?
- The Big Philly Cheesesteak Salad has 32g protein, 17g carbs and 16g fat. That means 37% of calories come from protein, 44% of calories come from carbs, and 19% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.