BBQ Rib Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway BBQ Rib Salad contains 440 calories, 17g protein, 28g total carbohydrates and 30g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 440||Calories from Fat 270|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A 80%||•||Vitamin C 40%|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway BBQ Rib Salad?
- There are 440 calories in the BBQ Rib Salad
- What are the macros for the Subway BBQ Rib Salad?
- The BBQ Rib Salad has 17g protein, 28g carbs and 30g fat. That means 15% of calories come from protein, 57% of calories come from carbs, and 27% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.