Tomato Basil Wrap Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Tomato Basil Wrap contains 290 calories, 8g protein, 49g total carbohydrates and 8g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290||Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Tomato Basil Wrap?
- There are 290 calories in the Tomato Basil Wrap
- What are the macros for the Subway Tomato Basil Wrap?
- The Tomato Basil Wrap has 8g protein, 49g carbs and 8g fat. That means 6% of calories come from protein, 87% of calories come from carbs, and 6% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.