Spicy Italian Protein Bowl Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Spicy Italian Protein Bowl contains 550 calories, 24g protein, 12g total carbohydrates and 45g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 550||Calories from Fat 405|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 45g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 60%||•||Vitamin C 60%|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Spicy Italian Protein Bowl?
- There are 550 calories in the Spicy Italian Protein Bowl
- What are the macros for the Subway Spicy Italian Protein Bowl?
- The Spicy Italian Protein Bowl has 24g protein, 12g carbs and 45g fat. That means 25% of calories come from protein, 28% of calories come from carbs, and 47% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.