Meatball Marinara Protein Bowl Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Meatball Marinara Protein Bowl contains 520 calories, 28g protein, 33g total carbohydrates and 32g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 520||Calories from Fat 288|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Vitamin A 80%||•||Vitamin C 50%|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 25%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Meatball Marinara Protein Bowl?
- There are 520 calories in the Meatball Marinara Protein Bowl
- What are the macros for the Subway Meatball Marinara Protein Bowl?
- The Meatball Marinara Protein Bowl has 28g protein, 33g carbs and 32g fat. That means 21% of calories come from protein, 55% of calories come from carbs, and 24% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.