Cold Cut Combo Protein Bowl Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Cold Cut Combo Protein Bowl contains 260 calories, 20g protein, 9g total carbohydrates and 16g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat 144|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 60%||•||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 10%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Cold Cut Combo Protein Bowl?
- There are 260 calories in the Cold Cut Combo Protein Bowl
- What are the macros for the Subway Cold Cut Combo Protein Bowl?
- The Cold Cut Combo Protein Bowl has 20g protein, 9g carbs and 16g fat. That means 36% of calories come from protein, 36% of calories come from carbs, and 28% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.