Santa Fe Chicken Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Santa Fe Chicken Salad contains 631 calories, 36g protein, 27g total carbohydrates and 44g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 631||Calories from Fat 396|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 44g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Santa Fe Chicken Salad?
- There are 631 calories in the Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Santa Fe Chicken Salad?
- The Santa Fe Chicken Salad has 36g protein, 27g carbs and 44g fat. That means 26% of calories come from protein, 43% of calories come from carbs, and 31% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.