Roasted Street Corn Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Roasted Street Corn contains 390 calories, 6g protein, 31g total carbohydrates and 28g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390||Calories from Fat 252|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 28g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Roasted Street Corn?
- There are 390 calories in the Roasted Street Corn
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Roasted Street Corn?
- The Roasted Street Corn has 6g protein, 31g carbs and 28g fat. That means 6% of calories come from protein, 67% of calories come from carbs, and 27% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.