Queensland Salad without Dressing Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Queensland Salad without Dressing contains 640 calories, 58g protein, 15g total carbohydrates and 39g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 640||Calories from Fat 351|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 39g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Queensland Salad without Dressing?
- There are 640 calories in the Queensland Salad without Dressing
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Queensland Salad without Dressing?
- The Queensland Salad without Dressing has 58g protein, 15g carbs and 39g fat. That means 44% of calories come from protein, 26% of calories come from carbs, and 30% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.