Loaded Cheese Fries Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Loaded Cheese Fries contains 1010 calories, 20g protein, 68g total carbohydrates and 72g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1010||Calories from Fat 648|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 72g||92%|
|Saturated Fat 21g||105%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 68g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Loaded Cheese Fries?
- There are 1010 calories in the Loaded Cheese Fries
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Loaded Cheese Fries?
- The Loaded Cheese Fries has 20g protein, 68g carbs and 72g fat. That means 8% of calories come from protein, 62% of calories come from carbs, and 29% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.