Chicken Tenders Plate Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Chicken Tenders Plate contains 1151 calories, 36g protein, 109g total carbohydrates and 64g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1151||Calories from Fat 576|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 64g||82%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 109g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Chicken Tenders Plate?
- There are 1151 calories in the Chicken Tenders Plate
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Chicken Tenders Plate?
- The Chicken Tenders Plate has 36g protein, 109g carbs and 64g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 71% of calories come from carbs, and 19% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.