Shrimp 'N Parmesan Sirloin Steak Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Shrimp 'N Parmesan Sirloin Steak contains 621 calories, 57g protein, 7g total carbohydrates and 42g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 621||Calories from Fat 378|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 42g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Shrimp 'N Parmesan Sirloin Steak?
- There are 621 calories in the Shrimp 'N Parmesan Sirloin Steak
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Shrimp 'N Parmesan Sirloin Steak?
- The Shrimp 'N Parmesan Sirloin Steak has 57g protein, 7g carbs and 42g fat. That means 50% of calories come from protein, 14% of calories come from carbs, and 37% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.