Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp contains 780 calories, 55g protein, 48g total carbohydrates and 43g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 780||Calories from Fat 387|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 43g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 48g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp?
- There are 780 calories in the Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp?
- The Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp has 55g protein, 48g carbs and 43g fat. That means 27% of calories come from protein, 52% of calories come from carbs, and 21% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.