Beef Chili Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Beef Chili contains 350 calories, 15g protein, 17g total carbohydrates and 24g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 350||Calories from Fat 216|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 40%||•||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Beef Chili?
- There are 350 calories in the Beef Chili
- What are the macros for the Subway Beef Chili?
- The Beef Chili has 15g protein, 17g carbs and 24g fat. That means 19% of calories come from protein, 50% of calories come from carbs, and 31% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.