Spanish Style Chicken with Rice Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Spanish Style Chicken with Rice contains 110 calories, 6g protein, 16g total carbohydrates and 3g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 2%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||•||Iron 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Spanish Style Chicken with Rice?
- There are 110 calories in the Spanish Style Chicken with Rice
- What are the macros for the Subway Spanish Style Chicken with Rice?
- The Spanish Style Chicken with Rice has 6g protein, 16g carbs and 3g fat. That means 13% of calories come from protein, 80% of calories come from carbs, and 7% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.