Roasted Chicken Noodle Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Roasted Chicken Noodle contains 110 calories, 7g protein, 15g total carbohydrates and 2g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110||Calories from Fat 18|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 15%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||•||Iron 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Roasted Chicken Noodle?
- There are 110 calories in the Roasted Chicken Noodle
- What are the macros for the Subway Roasted Chicken Noodle?
- The Roasted Chicken Noodle has 7g protein, 15g carbs and 2g fat. That means 16% of calories come from protein, 79% of calories come from carbs, and 5% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.