Wild Rice with Chicken Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Wild Rice with Chicken contains 220 calories, 5g protein, 22g total carbohydrates and 12g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220||Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 2%||•||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 20%||•||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Wild Rice with Chicken?
- There are 220 calories in the Wild Rice with Chicken
- What are the macros for the Subway Wild Rice with Chicken?
- The Wild Rice with Chicken has 5g protein, 22g carbs and 12g fat. That means 8% of calories come from protein, 74% of calories come from carbs, and 18% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.