Yogurt n' Granola Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel Yogurt n' Granola contains 190 calories, 5g protein, 35g total carbohydrates and 4g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 190||Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel Yogurt n' Granola?
- There are 190 calories in the Yogurt n' Granola
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel Yogurt n' Granola?
- The Yogurt n' Granola has 5g protein, 35g carbs and 4g fat. That means 6% of calories come from protein, 90% of calories come from carbs, and 5% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.