Egg Sandwich Breakfast Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel Egg Sandwich Breakfast contains 471 calories, 20g protein, 44g total carbohydrates and 26g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 471||Calories from Fat 234|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel Egg Sandwich Breakfast?
- There are 471 calories in the Egg Sandwich Breakfast
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel Egg Sandwich Breakfast?
- The Egg Sandwich Breakfast has 20g protein, 44g carbs and 26g fat. That means 14% of calories come from protein, 68% of calories come from carbs, and 18% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.