Turkey Sausage Patties Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel Turkey Sausage Patties contains 110 calories, 13g protein, 1g total carbohydrates and 6g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel Turkey Sausage Patties?
- There are 110 calories in the Turkey Sausage Patties
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel Turkey Sausage Patties?
- The Turkey Sausage Patties has 13g protein, 1g carbs and 6g fat. That means 61% of calories come from protein, 11% of calories come from carbs, and 28% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.