Momma's French Toast Breakfast Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel Momma's French Toast Breakfast contains 1001 calories, 40g protein, 90g total carbohydrates and 54g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1001||Calories from Fat 486|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 54g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 90g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel Momma's French Toast Breakfast?
- There are 1001 calories in the Momma's French Toast Breakfast
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel Momma's French Toast Breakfast?
- The Momma's French Toast Breakfast has 40g protein, 90g carbs and 54g fat. That means 13% of calories come from protein, 68% of calories come from carbs, and 18% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.