French Toast Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel French Toast contains 861 calories, 26g protein, 88g total carbohydrates and 44g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 861||Calories from Fat 396|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 44g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 88g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel French Toast?
- There are 861 calories in the French Toast
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel French Toast?
- The French Toast has 26g protein, 88g carbs and 44g fat. That means 10% of calories come from protein, 74% of calories come from carbs, and 16% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.