Honey Mustard Nugget Sauce Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Honey Mustard Nugget Sauce contains 80 calories, 0g protein, 7g total carbohydrates and 6g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Honey Mustard Nugget Sauce?
- There are 80 calories in the Honey Mustard Nugget Sauce
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Honey Mustard Nugget Sauce?
- The Honey Mustard Nugget Sauce has 0g protein, 7g carbs and 6g fat. That means 0% of calories come from protein, 72% of calories come from carbs, and 28% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.