Saltine Crackers Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Saltine Crackers contains 25 calories, 1g protein, 5g total carbohydrates and 1g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 25||Calories from Fat 9|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Saltine Crackers?
- There are 25 calories in the Saltine Crackers
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Saltine Crackers?
- The Saltine Crackers has 1g protein, 5g carbs and 1g fat. That means 8% of calories come from protein, 85% of calories come from carbs, and 8% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.