Spicy Italian Flatizza Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Spicy Italian Flatizza contains 490 calories, 25g protein, 43g total carbohydrates and 25g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 490||Calories from Fat 225|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 10%||•||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 70%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Spicy Italian Flatizza?
- There are 490 calories in the Spicy Italian Flatizza
- What are the macros for the Subway Spicy Italian Flatizza?
- The Spicy Italian Flatizza has 25g protein, 43g carbs and 25g fat. That means 17% of calories come from protein, 66% of calories come from carbs, and 17% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.