New Zealand Lamb Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse New Zealand Lamb contains 610 calories, 59g protein, 2g total carbohydrates and 40g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 610||Calories from Fat 360|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 40g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 22g||110%|
|Trans Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbs 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse New Zealand Lamb?
- There are 610 calories in the New Zealand Lamb
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse New Zealand Lamb?
- The New Zealand Lamb has 59g protein, 2g carbs and 40g fat. That means 57% of calories come from protein, 4% of calories come from carbs, and 39% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.