Hand-Breaded Shrimp Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Hand-Breaded Shrimp contains 470 calories, 31g protein, 43g total carbohydrates and 20g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 470||Calories from Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Hand-Breaded Shrimp?
- There are 470 calories in the Hand-Breaded Shrimp
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Hand-Breaded Shrimp?
- The Hand-Breaded Shrimp has 31g protein, 43g carbs and 20g fat. That means 21% of calories come from protein, 65% of calories come from carbs, and 14% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.