Grilled Halibut Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Grilled Halibut contains 880 calories, 56g protein, 173g total carbohydrates and 36g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 880||Calories from Fat 324|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 36g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 173g||63%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Grilled Halibut?
- There are 880 calories in the Grilled Halibut
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Grilled Halibut?
- The Grilled Halibut has 56g protein, 173g carbs and 36g fat. That means 12% of calories come from protein, 81% of calories come from carbs, and 7% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.