Drover's Rib & Chicken Platter Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Drover's Rib & Chicken Platter contains 1020 calories, 101g protein, 20g total carbohydrates and 40g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1020||Calories from Fat 360|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 40g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Drover's Rib & Chicken Platter?
- There are 1020 calories in the Drover's Rib & Chicken Platter
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Drover's Rib & Chicken Platter?
- The Drover's Rib & Chicken Platter has 101g protein, 20g carbs and 40g fat. That means 54% of calories come from protein, 24% of calories come from carbs, and 22% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.