Chicken Fried Steak Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Chicken Fried Steak contains 1490 calories, 58g protein, 85g total carbohydrates and 100g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1490||Calories from Fat 900|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 100g||128%|
|Saturated Fat 51g||255%|
|Trans Fat 4g|
|Total Carbs 85g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Chicken Fried Steak?
- There are 1490 calories in the Chicken Fried Steak
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Chicken Fried Steak?
- The Chicken Fried Steak has 58g protein, 85g carbs and 100g fat. That means 17% of calories come from protein, 55% of calories come from carbs, and 29% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.