Paradise Pie Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Paradise Pie contains 1131 calories, 18g protein, 156g total carbohydrates and 52g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1131||Calories from Fat 468|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 52g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 156g||57%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Paradise Pie?
- There are 1131 calories in the Paradise Pie
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Paradise Pie?
- The Paradise Pie has 18g protein, 156g carbs and 52g fat. That means 4% of calories come from protein, 83% of calories come from carbs, and 12% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.