Fried Pickles Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Fried Pickles contains 611 calories, 7g protein, 45g total carbohydrates and 45g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 611||Calories from Fat 405|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 45g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Fried Pickles?
- There are 611 calories in the Fried Pickles
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Fried Pickles?
- The Fried Pickles has 7g protein, 45g carbs and 45g fat. That means 5% of calories come from protein, 66% of calories come from carbs, and 29% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.