Turkey, Bacon & Guacamole Wrap Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Turkey, Bacon & Guacamole Wrap contains 810 calories, 43g protein, 62g total carbohydrates and 42g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 810||Calories from Fat 378|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 42g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 62g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 10%||•||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 30%||•||Iron 25%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Turkey, Bacon & Guacamole Wrap?
- There are 810 calories in the Turkey, Bacon & Guacamole Wrap
- What are the macros for the Subway Turkey, Bacon & Guacamole Wrap?
- The Turkey, Bacon & Guacamole Wrap has 43g protein, 62g carbs and 42g fat. That means 19% of calories come from protein, 62% of calories come from carbs, and 19% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.