Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese Wrap Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese Wrap contains 760 calories, 43g protein, 65g total carbohydrates and 37g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 760||Calories from Fat 333|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 37g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 65g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 15%||•||Vitamin C 45%|
|Calcium 30%||•||Iron 35%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese Wrap?
- There are 760 calories in the Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese Wrap
- What are the macros for the Subway Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese Wrap?
- The Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese Wrap has 43g protein, 65g carbs and 37g fat. That means 19% of calories come from protein, 65% of calories come from carbs, and 16% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.