Kids Crinkle Cut Fries Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Kids Crinkle Cut Fries contains 275 calories, 4g protein, 38g total carbohydrates and 12g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 275||Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Kids Crinkle Cut Fries?
- There are 275 calories in the Kids Crinkle Cut Fries
- What are the macros for the Culver's Kids Crinkle Cut Fries?
- The Kids Crinkle Cut Fries has 4g protein, 38g carbs and 12g fat. That means 4% of calories come from protein, 84% of calories come from carbs, and 12% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.