Buffalo Chicken Tenders Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Buffalo Chicken Tenders contains 230 calories, 17g protein, 16g total carbohydrates and 11g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230||Calories from Fat 99|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||•||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Buffalo Chicken Tenders?
- There are 230 calories in the Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- What are the macros for the Culver's Buffalo Chicken Tenders?
- The Buffalo Chicken Tenders has 17g protein, 16g carbs and 11g fat. That means 27% of calories come from protein, 56% of calories come from carbs, and 17% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.