Grilled Cheese on Sourdough Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Grilled Cheese on Sourdough contains 360 calories, 13g protein, 39g total carbohydrates and 17g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 360||Calories from Fat 153|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbs 39g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 8%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 24%||•||Iron 11%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Grilled Cheese on Sourdough?
- There are 360 calories in the Grilled Cheese on Sourdough
- What are the macros for the Culver's Grilled Cheese on Sourdough?
- The Grilled Cheese on Sourdough has 13g protein, 39g carbs and 17g fat. That means 11% of calories come from protein, 75% of calories come from carbs, and 14% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.