ButterBurger Kids Single Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's ButterBurger Kids Single contains 390 calories, 20g protein, 38g total carbohydrates and 17g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390||Calories from Fat 153|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbs 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 17%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's ButterBurger Kids Single?
- There are 390 calories in the ButterBurger Kids Single
- What are the macros for the Culver's ButterBurger Kids Single?
- The ButterBurger Kids Single has 20g protein, 38g carbs and 17g fat. That means 16% of calories come from protein, 70% of calories come from carbs, and 14% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.