Fried Chicken Tenderloins Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel Fried Chicken Tenderloins contains 631 calories, 35g protein, 44g total carbohydrates and 34g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 631||Calories from Fat 306|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 34g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 16g||57%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel Fried Chicken Tenderloins?
- There are 631 calories in the Fried Chicken Tenderloins
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel Fried Chicken Tenderloins?
- The Fried Chicken Tenderloins has 35g protein, 44g carbs and 34g fat. That means 21% of calories come from protein, 59% of calories come from carbs, and 20% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.