Garlic Butter Hamburger Steak Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Cracker Barrel Garlic Butter Hamburger Steak contains 440 calories, 36g protein, 1g total carbohydrates and 31g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 440||Calories from Fat 279|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 31g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Cracker Barrel Garlic Butter Hamburger Steak ?
- There are 440 calories in the Garlic Butter Hamburger Steak
- What are the macros for the Cracker Barrel Garlic Butter Hamburger Steak ?
- The Garlic Butter Hamburger Steak has 36g protein, 1g carbs and 31g fat. That means 52% of calories come from protein, 3% of calories come from carbs, and 45% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Cracker Barrel printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.