Alex's Santa Fe Burger Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Alex's Santa Fe Burger contains 941 calories, 51g protein, 45g total carbohydrates and 62g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 941||Calories from Fat 558|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 62g||79%|
|Saturated Fat 25g||125%|
|Trans Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Alex's Santa Fe Burger?
- There are 941 calories in the Alex's Santa Fe Burger
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Alex's Santa Fe Burger?
- The Alex's Santa Fe Burger has 51g protein, 45g carbs and 62g fat. That means 24% of calories come from protein, 47% of calories come from carbs, and 29% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.