Kid's Chocolate Shake Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Kid's Chocolate Shake contains 821 calories, 19g protein, 118g total carbohydrates and 32g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 821||Calories from Fat 288|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 118g||43%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Kid's Chocolate Shake?
- There are 821 calories in the Kid's Chocolate Shake
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Kid's Chocolate Shake?
- The Kid's Chocolate Shake has 19g protein, 118g carbs and 32g fat. That means 6% of calories come from protein, 84% of calories come from carbs, and 10% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.