Honey Sriracha Kookaburra Wings Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Honey Sriracha Kookaburra Wings contains 1380 calories, 65g protein, 31g total carbohydrates and 111g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1380||Calories from Fat 999|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 111g||142%|
|Saturated Fat 35g||175%|
|Trans Fat 2g|
|Total Carbs 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Honey Sriracha Kookaburra Wings?
- There are 1380 calories in the Honey Sriracha Kookaburra Wings
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Honey Sriracha Kookaburra Wings?
- The Honey Sriracha Kookaburra Wings has 65g protein, 31g carbs and 111g fat. That means 26% of calories come from protein, 28% of calories come from carbs, and 45% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.